Aim: More sustainable and fair value chain
We will protect the environment and secure human and labour rights throughout
our supply chain. We will contribute to positive development for communities
where we operate.
What does bergans do?
- Secure that all our suppliers comply with Bergans’ Code of Conduct.
- Enable training in social dialogue for workers at suppliers
- Require water treatment plants at fabric suppliers
- Yearly report to Ethical Trade Norway
- Science-based targets to reduce our greenhouse gases in line with 1.5°Cwarming pathway (STICA)
- Buy renewable energy for our facilities
- Climate compensation
- Eco-lighthouse certified (environmental management system in Norway)